Tuesday 25 August 2009

The begining...!!!



...When I was young, I wanted to move to another place, I wanted to go to many countries, as my husband says: "You are a citizen of this world..." Then , when I finished the High School, I wanted to go to England and study english, but I couldn´t, then I started the university here int th UCv in Venezuela, I put in a siutcase all my dreams and feelings about this.

Besides, I met few years ago, some good guy from Poland and I still have met some polish people, tehy are awesome and good people; from that moment I said; I go to Poland!!! My mother told me: Are you crazy?? Why Poland?? I was learning polish and german at the same tome online. I really love and admire that countries as well.

Always I have thought to go somewhere; and my mother told me once: Why not Canada, USA or Australia??? I told her: Mom, I do not like USA, people are crazy and besides I have got american tourist visa, immigrant poeple are not accepted by them; in Canada I must learn french and is too cold, also it isn´t one of my favorite countries. Finally, Australia.. I didn´t think about it!!

Then, last year in August, I went in Ecuador and Colombia and I said: I want to stay here!! I like it !!! And the same story: Mom, I go to Ecuador or Colombia!!! I want to do a postgraduate!! She told me: Go ahead!!!

Other option: Go to USA. I have the american visa and you can go as a tourist and coming back again, but I couldn´t, I have a cousin there but he told us is very difficult stay there as a tourist... We told the same thing to one of my mother´s friend... Nothing happen... I settle down... My mom insisted about Australia and I did the online test, I could get a temporary visa, however, I didn´t pay attention!! After that, I put my dreams again in a suitcase.


In 11th March, I did again the online test to Au, the same results: Temporary visa!

After that, my husband and I were looking for a house in Caracas, Colonia Tovar, Maracay, Valencia... The prices: Too expensiveeee!!!!! We couldn´t pay never those houses... Impossible!! One day i told him: I think that we should go to another country, don´t you think? He support me 100 %... And we were searching about this and... Australia appears again on my way!!!! "This is a sign" I thought at that moment.... We did the test together... Finally, I am the 1st applicant...
23th July we made the interwiew with VEA, with a lot of possibilities to get the visa. However, we are thinking about the agent for this process...
So, why we want to go to??? Because my country hasn´t a good situation nowaday, a lot of poverty, insecurity, economical stability, my family, my kids, a good job, a good quality of life... I want to be safe with my husband and planning a beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment