Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Hello everybody, long time to see you...


Source: cafebabel.es

Hello people, I hope you are good there wherever you are!!

Why I was too lost?? First I want to tell you: I got married in December with my husband Kangaroo!!! Then we travelled to Ecuador one week in our honeymoon. It was beatuiful and we had a great time there.

At the moment, we are studying english to our IELTS exam. I think it is difficult if you do not have enough time to do it, and the australian immigration department does not help to work on so well. A lot of changes have occurred there in Australia and my husband told: Ok Koala, that´s enough. We don´t want give up, but Australia now for us, will be in second place.

Now we want to move to United Kingdom, my dream is Europe and I want to go there. We would likme to go as a student, it´s pretty difficult and very expensive also. We are plannig to get the student visa...

If you have any suggestions, please let me know, we are desperate to go there...

Greetings :)


19 comments:

  1. 不會從失敗中找尋教訓的人,成功之路是遙遠的。.................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dust is everywhere around us. It is impossible to remove it completely as it can get in your home from every tiny hole. This, of course, do not mean that we should stop fighting the dust and grime. We can at least control the amount of dust that comes inside our homes.

    removals London | moving company London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey!!!! Didn't know you had a blog in english!!!!!!

    Upppppssssssss

    I think it's a great idea, but you haven't updated it in a LONG time.... hmmmmmmmm

    Well... it's ok... you'll do so soon enough

    Love you A LOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete