Tuesday 15 September 2009

Western Australia.


Hello guys!!!

I have some things to tell you.

As I told you last time, I gave my documents to translating in Caracas. Then I talked to my agent and when I signed the agreement with him, he told me about the sponsor from one state or territory. My career is Agricultural Scientist as I told before, some states have my career in their skill demand... But... They´ve changed!! yes, they have changed!

Victoria and Western Australia offered the sponsor as Skill sponsor visa (Permanent) and Tasmania and Victoria as regional temporary visa. After July 17th, everything changed and only one state have in their skill demand list my career.. Western Australia!!!

Fortunately we can postulate for that sponsor for the temporary visa (subclass 475) in this beautiful place. I have the opportunity to ask in regional areas, no in Perth.

We are thinking about Albany (they have a grape crops) and they produce wine. My speciallity is Phytopathologist, we hope we can get it!!!

Hey guys, I am trying to practise my english, please, if you have a suggestion, let me know, it is very important for me. I need to study for my IELTS and sometimes I feel like a Tarzan...

So... WESTERN AUSTRALIA.... HERE WE GOOOO!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Nice blog!
    We remembered when we started our blog two years ago...
    Good Luck with your process!
    Olafo & Helga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys!!! What a surprise!!! :)

    I wrote you yesterday!!! From my spanish blog hihihihi...

    http://www.koalitaparaaussie.blogspot.com/ if you want, please join me!!!

    Best regards,

    Kaoalita!!! :)

    ReplyDelete