Thursday 24 September 2009

Wind of changes!!!!


...Like a german song from one german band, the DIAC is changing everything!!!!!!

Yesterday in the morning, I was reading my e-mail and looking for new information on the Aussie neighbor forum, I´ve read this thead: "New processing order"...

I couldn´t believe it. My agent told me two days ago, before this headlines that not only WA could give me sponsorship, also Northern Territory and Australian Capital Territory (ATC), may a good news...

However, as I told you before, the DIAC or in this case, the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship has set some new priorities for this process from September 23rd. I mean, the priority list have been changed. Now my sponsorship maybe doesn´t work because my priority with the sponsor was in 2nd place and now is under, 5th place....

I give you this link.

You know guys, my skills isn´t neither MODL and CSL, so, what can I do? I´m worry!! My agent told that we must wait, some new changes will begin in November, but I think that they´ve already begun.

So, We must wait and I will inform you then!!

With many hopes this time!!!

1 comment:

  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Australian visitors visa

    ReplyDelete